Express Visits Campaign Policy
- Blogspot URLs cannot be used with Google Booster.
- Under no circumstance is Express Visits liable or responsible for any effects or losses resulting from an account ban or termination. Please make sure you fully understand the potential risks you are taking when getting involved with paid traffic and the network TOS. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please contact our support team.
- Users have the responsibility to check whether their hosting is capable of receiving the traffic they ordered. There will be no refunds for any loss of traffic through hosting issues.
- Campaigns with illegal content (DMCA) will be removed immediately and risk account termination
Express Visits Refund Policy
- Due to the fast-paced nature of our service and its immediate costs and effects, we cannot offer refunds for services rendered, nor can we refund money deposited into an Express Visits account.
- Refunds will be issued for special circumstances only—mainly if you have followed all instructions in the “Important” tab and we have failed to provide service. Express Visits will entirely define which situations fit into “special circumstances”.
- If you believe this has happened with your account, please contact our support team within 30 days. No refunds will be issued, even under special circumstances, if a client fails to contact the support team to request a refund within 30 days.
- If a refund is issued, we will only refund money back to the payment account you used to fund your account. Please contact us with any issues or concerns, and please note that initiating a PayPal dispute without contacting us beforehand will result in an Express Visits account termination and ban (regardless of the dispute result).
- Express Visits respects your personal and campaign information, and takes customer data protection very seriously.